- That you are responsible for your own health that Kezia is not a medical professional, doctor or dietitian and the results of these products are your responsibility.
- You, the customer, will not go against the advice of medical professionals and acknowledge that these services or products are not a replacement for medical professionals.
- You acknowledge that you must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare providers.
- If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other primary healthcare provider.
- If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.
- You are agreeing that you aware of this information through purchase.
- Kezia Hall is in no way liable or responsible for any misuse or misunderstanding of any of the information given during or through this product and membership.
- Kezia Hall or any employee in her company in no way liable for any injury directly or indirectly caused or allegedly caused by this product.
- You, the customer, understand that you follow the advice and information of this membership product at your risk.
Limitation of warranties
The legal information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the legal information on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant that:
- the legal information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the legal information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to health advice from your doctor or other healthcare provider.
If you have any specific questions about any matter you should consult your doctor or other healthcare provider.
You should never delay seeking health advice, disregard health advice, or commence or discontinue any health action because of information on this website.
Nothing in this legal disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- You are responsible for taking part and using the information given via the ebook or Programs.
- Links will expire and you are not entitled to new links 9 months after purchase
- These are non-refundable unless outlined on sales page.
- All one to one coaching packages are non-refundable.
- With payment plans – payment must be on time, are non-refundable and cannot be canceled once they have begun. You have legally agreed to complete the payment plan, failure to do so will lead to legal action.
- One to one sessions will expire if not used within outline dates (as advised upon purchase).
You, the customer, are responsible for booking and using these sessions on time.
- Kezia Hall is not responsible for any fault, damages, viral software or incompatibilities of software with your equipment or devices.
Code of Conduct
- As a customer, you’re agreeing to behave in a respectful manner in the community group and acknowledge that you will be removed immediately if this is not the case.
- The community Facebook coaching group is not a place for sales or promotional offers you will be removed for doing so.
- Kezia Hall and her team reserve the right to cancel any program and subscription at any point with 24 hours notice. For canceled programs refunds will be given.
- The copyright on this website/product and the material on this website/product (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website and in the digital products) is owned by Kezia Hall and Super Naturally Healthy. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You are not allowed to reuse, copy or take recipes, information, content or design from this website without explicit consent from Kezia Hall or appropriate backlinks.
Credit for the above
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, [Business name & other trading names].
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
We are exempt from registration in the ICO Data Protection Register because we are only processing personal data for the core business purposes. Therefore we do not have to register with the ICO. (Updated May 2018)
Lawful basis: Consent
The reason we use this basis: to make sure you are only getting the information you agree too
We process your information in the following ways: via the email opt in, when you become a customer or client
Data retention period: We will continue to process your information until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties.
Lawful basis: Contract
The reason we use this basis: to ensure a clear agreement is made with clients (This is for one to one clients only)
We process your information in the following ways: using an online agreement
Data retention period: We shall continue to process your information until the contract between us ends or is terminated under any contract terms.
Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Sponsored links, affiliate tracking & commissions
Our website may contain adverts, sponsored and affiliate links on some pages. These are typically served through our advertising partners; Google Adsense, Amazon Affiliates, or are self served through our own means. We only use trusted advertising partners who each have high standards of user privacy and security. However we do not control the actual adverts seen / displayed by our advertising partners.
Clicking on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links may track your actions by using a cookie saved to your device. You can read more about cookies on this website above. Your actions are usually recorded as a referral from our website by this cookie. In most cases we earn a very small commission from the advertiser or advertising partner, at no cost to you, whether you make a purchase on their website or not.
We use advertising partners in these ways to help generate an income from the website, which allows us to continue our work and provide you with the best overall experience and valued information.
If you have any concerns about this we suggest you do not click on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links found throughout the website.
Email marketing messages & subscription
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the “Processing of your personal date” above. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third party service provider of software / applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences / the information we hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences, you can also unsubscribe from all MailChimp lists, by following this link, otherwise contact the EMS provider.
Our EMS provider is; Convertkit. We hold the following information about you within our EMS system;
- Email address
- I.P address
- Subscription time & date
- Activity and links clicked on in emails
Resources & further information
- Overview of the GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
- The Guide to the PECR 2003
- Small business GDPR policy template
Privacy Notice Policy Base: v.4.0 May 2018