Does this sound familiar?
You’re just sick of feeling like your in survival mode – that you’re not living your life each day as you want – and it is making you miserable.
But what if you could change all this and feel good?
Plus you’re not afraid of eating out or treating yourself to your favourite food because you know your body can handle it. In fact, your relationship with food feels really good – balanced and normal. And dinner time was easy and calm – you knew exactly what to eat to feel good. And it tastes good! You feel free to enjoy food and eat in an intuitive mindful way. You’re confident about what you eat as you KNOW it is doing your unique body good.
You feel like you are thriving, not surviving each day! You’re enjoying each day because you feel your body is working FOR you after all these years!
*ONLY 3 SPACES LEFT*
Cos does this sound like you?
- You’re fed up with feeling tired and bloated every single day but have no idea what will help.
- You are overwhelmed by all the information and have tried to ‘go it alone’ but made very little progress.
- You are sick of your ongoing symptoms – they make you anxious and you feel limited. You want to know exactly what is going on in your body!
- Weight has crept on and doesn’t seem to shift no matter how hard you try. (Or maybe you’re underweight and you know its not healthy but you’re scared of eating!)
- You end the day feeling like you’ve failed and that your hormones/energy/skin/belly is all just getting worse not better.
- You’ve been impacted finally with everything that is happening in the world right now but you still REALLY want to prioritise your health as you to know that it impacts everything!
As a holistic health professional who has worked with thousands of women to finally feel good – I can help!
“Before working with Kezia there I was struggling with bloating, slow digestion, frequent pain and tummy uncomfortableness. Since working with Kezia, I’ve had no bloating, more regular bowel movements (I used to be constipated a lot), better energy and my body’s ability to more quickly heal itself.” Nicola – business manager
Oh and Hi!
As a result of working with me in The Summer Special you could:
- Increase your energy and wake up feeling refreshed and excited about the day!
- Have a clear kick start plan for overcoming your health challenges and ongoing symptoms so that you can feel see some significant improvement in your symptoms in just 6 weeks.
- Feel good after each meal – bye-bye bloating, sluggishness and mealtime stress cos you know what to eat to feel good.
- Know exactly what to do with have happier hormones and periods, normal bowel movements, fewer sugar cravings and looser clothes (if you have weight to lose).
- Notice an improvement in your mood and are able to handle the stresses of life with much more ease and calm.
- Deal with toilet dramas – not more rushing to the loo or spending hours on it!
- Have a clearer ideas of what exactly is going on in your body – no more guessing or thinking you’re crazy. Just clear data and a clear plan so that you feel confident and hopeful of seeing lasting change.
So are you ready to kickstart total transformation?
“Before working with Kezia I felt thoroughly average. I was very tired, stressed, and often ill … Now I have had a massive increase in energy, almost non-existent spots due to hormones, a general increase in confidence, no illness at all.” Clare
How does it work?
>> Holistic Health Questionnaire
You will fill in an online questionnaire before our first session to jumpstart the process and get you seeing results as fast as possible. This saves us lots of time in our first consultation and means I can get to work creating your personalised program so that you see shifts within the first 3 weeks of working together!
>> You activate the Flourish Academy (FA). This is my 4-week self-study program that lays the key foundations that will ensure you see results fast. This is where you overcoming the sugar cravings, begin to figure out food intolerance, know more of what to eat, and the basics of supporting your digestion and hormones.
This means that when we have our consultation we can dive deep and really personalised as you will have address the essential basics (like sugar, food intolerance, blood sugar management and mindset). This means you will make progress QUICKLY during our 6 weeks together.
Plus there are 4 weeks of meal plans, shopping lists and recipes – so no more meal planning or overwhelm. You are set to eat delicious food and feel good!
>> Consultation 1 – The Holistic Health Assessment:
This is also where I might suggest running some further testing if appropriate. (Test cost not included in cost and range from £30-£335)
Also you get weekly email support from me so that you have FULL on accountability and you never feel alone.
“Before working with Kezia I had been bloated with pain and gas for 35 years. Now my bloat is gone!!!!! I would recommend her as she knows her stuff.‘ Anon
I know this can feel overwhelming and you might be thinking ’will anything work for me’ but you can finally see results in your health and body without crazy restriction, stress, or disappointment.
I am confident I can help – not because I have the ‘magic pill’ that will cure everything – but because I am trained to discover the root cause/s of your symptoms and create a strategic plan to ensure your results.
>> x3 payments of £150
>> Pay in full at £447
SOLD OUT IN FIRST 24 HOURS – 3 ADDITIONAL SLOTS MADE AVAILABLE!
- Custom body love meditations to really help you shift your mindset.
- My entire collection of recipe ebooks – the Sweet Treat Collection, Green Smoothie Challenge
- Access to the Happy Hormones Bundle (worth £90 itself)
How is this different from your 4-month program?
Apart from the HUGE discount? (Based on my usual price this level of support should be more like £700)
And here is what some clients from 2020 have said after working with me:
“I started working with Kezia with a low mood, anxious, lethargic, gaining weight, struggling to conceive for 12 months+
After a few months of working together, I noticed I had more energy, more focus to my day/positive mindset and listening to my body – e.g. And I got pregnant!
I would definitely recommend Kezia and have done! For me, the holistic approach works – physical and mental and what really resonates is seeing your body on a cellular level, curious about cause and effect and being non-judgemental to yourself.” Anon – social worker
‘Before working with Kezia I always felt bloated, had digestive problems, my gut had a burning sensation and felt swollen, headaches, tired and run down. I had long term digestive issues, never thought feeling better would be possible.
But now I have better quality sleep, don’t feel tired all the time, making better food choices.
Kezia is a kind, supportive and down to earth and helps you every step of way through your healing journey. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is struggling with their health and finding it difficult to be their best self. ‘
Kaye – Chef
” Before working with Kezia I felt thoroughly average. I was very tired, stressed, and often ill with minor coughs, colds and flu-type symptoms. I ate out of necessity and often skipped meals, without understanding the harm that this would cause.
Now I have had a massive increase in energy, almost non-existent spots due to hormones, a general increase in confidence, no illness at all. I feel much less depleted and that i’m giving my body a real fighting chance to be and do what it’s meant to.
I was hesitant to sign up at first as I thought this was only really suited for people with a specific health problem or those who needed to lose weight. I felt that I would be wasting Kezia’s time with my low level of health problems when others would have much more important problems worthy of her time.
I would definitely recommend working with Kezia. The non-judgemental and completely down to earth style which Kezia brings was a fundamental part of me feeling comfortable to get the most out of each session. I appreciated that no question was a stupid question and Kezia was understanding that we are all human and all prone to sneak a naughty cake here and there and that’s totally fine. I learned a huge amount over such a short space of time, saw huge improvements in my day to day health, and altered the way I think about food and exercise. Overall a thoroughly worthwhile investment. “ Clare – HR